Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tempted to get back on the wagon

I admit I miss playing an MMO, and Star Wars: The Old Republic is looking really solid. I've seen a few posts by Anna over at Too Many Annas talking about developing her characters both on WoW and SWTOR and I admit that I'd definitely love RPing in a Star Wars setting, playing a Republic Trooper with a good heart but a tendency to get caught up in things way out of his depth.

This isn't really helping, sadly the reasons I have not yet picked it up are not plentiful but compelling:
Time - I just don't have the time to commit to an MMO these days.
Money - Without the time to commit I can't justify another $15/month, when I have a ton of games I don't have to pay monthly for to play.

Admittedly I've been hurting for a good RP fix, the Tabletop games I'm in these days are infrequent and often too short, and with no MMO to occupy my time I just don't get the opportunities I used to. Somewhere I need more time to do all the things I enjoy and I need to find away to make that time.

No comments: