Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bah Money

Never too late in life to realize that you don't know crap about handling money. I'm looking at the next few months and I sincerely fear that I can't do it. Right now things are okay but a major source of income will be gone and I'm not sure the expenses associated with that income source are going to balance out the loss.

Gotta tighten the belt I guess, cut unnecessary costs and possibly give up somethings I enjoy. Mostly take-out, dunkin donuts, and trips to the post-karate diner (well ordering food from there anyways). At least on the gaming front I'm pretty filled to capacity so entertainment should be in abundance.

Ugh, I've never been good at this, and seems like I'm getting worse at it not better. Guess the key is to not get complacent, just because I might do well this month doesn't mean that I'm all set....

I thought this post was going somewhere, but it's wandered around and never really hit on a point.

Here's a point: If you have money to spare, save it, or give it to me.

No comments: