Thursday, January 26, 2012

Content and its generation

So I have about a 1000 incomplete thoughts racing around at the moment and I just can't quite pin down a solid one to write about. I suppose a lot of that stems from never really sitting down and establishing what exactly this blog is supposed to be focused on. Maybe it'll work out being just a blog where I spew out any ideas I might have, then again my readership seems to be primarily based out of Russia which is.... confusing.

So anyways, I haven't really pinned down a consistent topic for me to discuss, but at the same time I think it would be good to consistently produce content. Aaaaaand my 1PM meeting just got cancelled so I'm off to the gym. I'd love to get some comments and/or feedback of some kind about what topics people would be interested in my covering.

No comments: